Updated 10th Feb 2020
This is version 3 of the “So you want to become an AI Apprentice”. We have now renamed this resource as “Becoming an AI Apprentice – A Field Guide”. We expect to update this resource often.
This field guide lays out the skills we expect candidates applying to the AI Apprenticeship Programme (AIAP)™ should have.
Changes in version 3:
- content is now aligned to AI Singapore’s AI Certification initiative
- all online courses and materials recommended are free (at the time we review the resource)
- updated Statistical Learning (ISL) with Python exercises instead of R
- Why this field guide?
- WHY WHAT HOW
- AI Singapore AI Certification Initiative
- AI Certification Assessment Framework
- AI Makerspace – LearnAI
- Recommended Reading Materials
- AI ASSOCIATE ENGINEER – Required Competencies
- Python Programming
- Software Engineering
- Statistical, Machine and Deep Learning
- Intel AI Academy
- Azure Machine Learning Service
- Data Engineering
- AI Ethics and Governance
- Beyond MNIST – Building an AI project
Download the latest (Feb 2020) field guide here: Becoming an AI Apprentice – A Field Guide (version 3.1)
The AIAP™ is the first TechSkills Accelerator Company-Led Training (TeSA-CLT) initiative in AI. This is a collaboration between AI Singapore and IMDA to develop a pipeline of AI professionals for the industry.