Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Gleematic - Singapore Based Cognitive Automation (AI + RPA) Software Provider  

RSS

Glee Trees
(@gleematic)
28/10/2020 3:25 pm  

Glee Trees Pte. Ltd. is a technology vendor and innovator specializing in cognitive automation (automating business processes through Artificial Intelligence). Glee Trees Pte. Ltd. is in the business of selling cognitive automation solution and has developed a proprietary product ‘Gleematic’. The target industries covered by the company include banking, insurance, shipping, logistics, government, manufacturing, education, healthcare, retail and service industry. Glee Trees’ customers are in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Vietnam, and China.

Glee Trees was born with a vision to empower people to have more time for more value-added tasks by automating the manual business processes.

Gleematic A.I is a flagship product of Glee Trees Pte Ltd, a cognitive automation software (robotic process automation with artificial intelligence) as a solution to improve the operation in industry or offices. Gleematic automates data movement and processing of transactions by mimicking keyboard strokes and mouse clicks to communicate with multiple I.T. applications. Gleematic incorporates A.I with cognitive functions such as image recognition, object/face detection, text analytics/natural-language processing and machine learning. With AI, Gleematic can do wide range of cognitive tasks that usually require human knowledge.

Gleematic is a no-coding software which allows any type of end-users to use. Gleematic is flexible that it can work with any type of documents/files, and easily deployed (within weeks or months). Gleematic is useful for organisations with large volumes of transactions. Integration projects that typically would take 3-6 months can be done within a few days using Gleematic.

Gleematic has been deployed in multiple BFSI & Insurance companies in Singapore and other Asian countries. Example of areas that Gleematic can do include KYC/AML processing, loan-processing, trade finance, remittance, claim-processing, accounts payable, customer services, etc.

Topic Tags
rpa
Share:

Delete your account