Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Need some help / solution for Quiz 5  

RSS

Hi, is struggling for some of the questions on quiz 5

Q16. To the nearest 2 decimal place, what is the coefficient of determination (R2) value for the lower order model (i.e. Linear Regression)  calculated for the training data?

-> my answer calculated is 0.74 (no idea why is wrong plus no answer listed after the quiz)

Q30. What is the Precision score calculated on the test data (to the nearest 2 decimal places)?

Q31. What is the area under the curve (AUC) for the Receiver Operating Characteristics (ROC) graph when evaluated on the test data (to the nearest 2 decimal places)?

-> my answer calculated is not what the answer wants, any idea how to calculate the correct answer???

Q31. What is the area under the curve (AUC) for the Receiver Operating Characteristics (ROC) graph when evaluated on the test data (to the nearest 2 decimal places)?

Q36. What was the optimum value found for the max_features parameter in the Random Forest model?

-> my answer for max_features is within 0.5 to 0.6... again, seems not the answer expected, any idea as well???

PS. for questions of such quiz, would be great if there were a solution file containing the actual code / api-calls to get to the answers. To be honest, for Multiple Choice questions, the correct answer I got back really helped me to search the api documentations on why I got the wrong thing; however for certain free text answers, even if answer is provided... still no clue on how to get that value; hence would be good to provide a solutions file

Thx~

Topic Tags
1 Answer

We have reviewed and removed Q16, Q30, Q31 for now as we decide how to better approach free form questions.

For Q36: you may want to check this thread's discussion.

https://makerspace.aisingapore.org/community/ai4i-5-supervised-learning/need-some-help-for-these-questions/#post-266

edit: Thank you for the feedback on the free text answers. We have similar feedback from other learners and are currently reviewing how to approach this better.

This post was modified 5 months ago by Yi Sheng

@siowy
Hi, I do face similar difficulties when trying to answer some of these questions in Quiz 5. It is hard to ascertain which part of the codes are incorrect at times. Will there be a solution file containing the actual code to get to the answers?

Hi @kaixiangteo. Thanks for your feedback. We're looking to make changes to Quiz 5 in these few days to make it more manageable to complete.

@siowy
Thanks Yi Sheng. How will we be notified when the changes to Quiz 5 have been made? Will there be solution file after the quiz is completed? This will certainly help in our learning from the mistakes and coding more optimally.

Share:

Delete your account