Forum

Why is the AI4I pro...

Notifications

Why is the AI4I programme not eligible for SkillsFuture subsidies?  

RSS

Jessicat
(@jessicat)
13/03/2020 6:10 pm  

Hi,

Pardon me if this question has been asked/answered before...

I am curious to understand why the AI4I programme wasn't approved for SkillsFuture credits subsidies.

Personally I am also a bit disappointed to see that the intake for Batch 5 is also no longer applicable for CITREP funding as well. 

Appreciate if someone is able to help shed some light on the above. Thanks!

blsee
(@blsee)
19/03/2020 4:19 pm  

Hi Jessicat, AISG may not have communicated accurately in our communications and we apologise for the misunderstanding caused.  We have since updated the fee information on our website as follows:

AISG has worked hard to lower costs for our SC/SPR participants and have put aside a fund to defray the costs of our AI4I programme fee.  We feel that our current funding should benefit more SC / SPR as we fund upfront $580 per pax and reduced the fee from $845.30 to $224.70 for all SC/SPR.  

Once our funds has depleted, we may return to CITREP+ funding in the future.  As much as we like to, we are unable to provide more information on the duration of the funding and the amount available.  

We hope this clarifies.  Should you have any further clarifications, please write to us at ai4i@aisingapore.org.  

Regards

AI Singapore

ReplyQuote
blsee
(@blsee)
19/03/2020 8:24 pm  

Hi Jessicat, 

Forgot to add, we are working with skillsfuture credit division to incorporate their API into our system.  It will take us sometime to work through this.

Regards

AI Singapore

ReplyQuote
Share:

Delete your account