AI for Kids (AI4K) is a programme designed to develop interest and understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning concepts in primary school children.
The interactive and hands-on curriculum aims to guide the children to ultimately develop their own AI-centric solutions via Scratch and Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Lesson 1: What are Machines?
- Lesson 2: Problem Solving Algorithms
- Lesson 3: Sequences and Iterations
- Lesson 4: Selection Statements
- Lesson 5A: Coding
- Lesson 5B: Functions
- Lesson 6: Artificial Intelligence
Sign up for our mailing list to stay updated