Welcome to Literacy in AI (Parent Volunteer Edition)!
Literacy in AI develops your knowledge in Python – one of the commonly used AI development languages due to its syntax simplicity and versatility.
If you are embarking on the AI4K Certified Instructor Programme, you may find the steps below:
- Attended AI for Everyone (Parent Volunteer Edition) on 26 October 2019 (Completed)
- Complete ‘Literacy in AI (Parent Volunteer Edition)’ course on AI Makerspace
- Register and attend 3-day TTT course
What do I have to do now?
- Step 0: Sign up for Datacamp’s FREE 30-day trial here by 30 Oct 2019. (DataCamp is a recommended resource if you do not have prior knowledge.)
- Step 1: Complete ‘Literacy in AI (Parent Volunteer Edition)’ course
- Step 2: Receive an email invitation to register for TTT course ($480 excluding GST)
- Step 3: Attend the TTT course + conduct 1 AI4K Bootcamp in Dec 2019/Jan 2020
- Step 4: Congratulations! You are now an AI4K Certified Instructor
This ‘Literacy in AI (Parent Volunteer Scheme)’ course contains a total of 25 quiz questions from the following topics:
- Introduction to Python
- Python (Intermediate)
- Python (Intermediate II – Functions)
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
Completing this quiz with FULL marks, together with your registered attendance of AI4E, will earn you a “Literacy in AI” certificate. You can attempt as many times as you like for the quiz. You will also receive an email invitation to register for the upcoming Train-the-Trainer session in Nov 2019. You may wish to check your spam folder if you are not able to locate it in your inbox.