information retrieval engine for your text documents
About Golden Retriever
Searching for relevant information in text is a common challenge for many organizations. Organizations collect lots of information over time in sprawling documents. Finding an answer to a specific question in these documents require human labour and time to read and understand them.
Golden Retriever allows you to search existing documents (e.g. Frequently Asked Questions, Terms and Conditions, etc.) with distinct sections using natural language queries. You can feed documents to Golden Retriever, make queries, and have it return you the most relevant answers.
Golden Retriever can be further fine-tuned with questions specific to your documents to improve accuracy.
How it Works
- Prepare the document. Document should be distinctly sectioned with spaces between each chunk of information.
- Load the document into Golden Retriever.
- Choose the number of answers you want per query (we recommend 1 – 3 responses).
- Make queries and receive answers!
- Model can be improved with a list of questions tagged with correct responses.
Automatic responses for FAQs
Automatically give responses when site visitor types questions
Search through T&Cs
Assist officers in answering customer queries regarding T&Cs
Searching through contracts
Query contracts, and look for corresponding terms between multiple contracts